Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where Can I find Body Paint?

Hi!! I'm looking for body paint, preferably glow in the dark or really bright colors, for a birthday party. It's kind of a rave theme and the paints will be under black lights, but I need gallons of them and hopefully ones that wash out of clothes and hair. Similar to the scene in Miss Congeniality where they are partying and are covered in black light paint.... Thanks so much for any answers you can give!Where Can I find Body Paint?
drugstores





walmart





target..





just about any store sells them now.Where Can I find Body Paint?
http://glowinc.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=2

Report Abuse



Adult Sex Stores are the only place that I have heard they sell body paint. I've never seen it at Walmart because it's to risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment