Saturday, March 13, 2010

Im dressing up as a zombie bride, how do i stop body paint getting on my wedding dress?

its a strapless dress so was going to paint top half a dead grey sort of colour but dont want to ruin my dress too much?


also any prop ideas, dead flowers, tiara ect?Im dressing up as a zombie bride, how do i stop body paint getting on my wedding dress?
Sunshine man - before spouting off, think a little, halloween is coming up, maybe she's going to a party as a zombie bride, not getting married as a Zombie!!!


Go to a second hand store, my girfriend did the same last year, and picked up and old wedding dress for 拢10.00. She then got some fake blood, and once I had her in the garden, I squirted her all over with it. It looked really good. You really don't want to risk anything decent, and you can go to town a bit more with a 2nd hand dress.Im dressing up as a zombie bride, how do i stop body paint getting on my wedding dress?
easiest way is not to use that dress. go to a charity shop, they usually have a couple. the bonus for your look is that the dress will look older and more dishevled plus you can do what you want to it.


As for props, could you adapt a hand bouquet thing so that it looks embedded in part of you (out the side of your head or something)
you cant one way or the other you are goin to get make up on you


its always the way
Dont wear the dress.


Zombie for your wedding?


You are an idiot.


Kinda makes me wonder how you will raise any kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment