Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I buy simple body paint in columbus, ohio?

need it by this sunday, does anyone know of a website or anything that could help me locate stores in my area that sell body paint? ill probably be painting my face and chest in green and yellowWhere can I buy simple body paint in columbus, ohio?
Go to any theatrical shop or possibly party store. You are looking for one of the following products: Snazaroo, Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ, Kryolan Aquacolor, Wolfe Bros, or Ben Nye MagiCake.





I don't know anywhere in particular to buy them in Ohio, but if you call those comapanies ( kryolan.com, snazaroo.us, wolfefx.com, bennye.com, mehron.com ) they should be able to help you out; or you can order from sillyfarm.com , norcostco.com, or pnta.com and get overnight shipping.





Hope this helps,





Mark
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment