Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it safe to spray paint your body?

I was wondering if it's OK if I use ordinary spray paint to do two fake tattoo designs on my back and foot. I know spray paint can be harmful, but it's not like I'm spraying my face. Plus the tattoos will be really small. So I just want to know if I'll be safe if I spray paint my body.Is it safe to spray paint your body?
no, paint has toxins in it that can be absorbed into your body and could cause poisoning. if you want to paint your body get body paint, they sell it in stores like Spencer's and it has been tested to be non toxic. or use eye liners in various colors.Is it safe to spray paint your body?
No, it can clog your pores. If you want fake tattoos, go somewhere and get a professional to airbrush them on. Spray paint is very harmful, why do you think professional painters wear masks??

No comments:

Post a Comment