Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do paint my body completely red without it coming off on my clothing?

my sister is dressing up as hell girl for a convention and she needs to know what kind of products to use and where is the best place to get them. ^_^ please include links!!How do paint my body completely red without it coming off on my clothing?
I bought my makeup from a costume shop... but I can tell you right now that it WILL come off on your cloths... I'm sure you can buy some sort of sealant or something to lock in the cream based paint.





@ Gwen... that's cool... did it come off at all?How do paint my body completely red without it coming off on my clothing?
Haha, I know this will sound weird,


But I couple of years ago my sister went to a halloween party and needed her skin to be blue.


She used Kool-Aid, and a lot of it.


She just dumped it in a bathtub and laid in there for a while.





No, it didn't come off on her clothing, and the color came off her skin with a little scrubbing the next 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment