Thursday, March 11, 2010

If i buy a body kit for my eclipse, can i have the paint matched and just paint the body kit?

I want to buy this bomber body kit, but i dont want to spend 3000 dollars on a paint job if i can just match the paint and have the body kit painted. Its black so I dont think it would be hard to match. Please tell me if and where i can get it done, thanks.If i buy a body kit for my eclipse, can i have the paint matched and just paint the body kit?
You would be better off getting the whole car painted at once. No matter how good they try to match the paint nobody can get an exact match. That is unless the car is brand new. The reason being is sun fad, chemicals in the rain, waxing the old paint. All of these can change the color slightly and unevenly. However, unless the car will increase in value of the overall paint job, which is unlikely, then just paint the new body work to as close as possible.If i buy a body kit for my eclipse, can i have the paint matched and just paint the body kit?
just paint it yourself dude. thats what i did with my body kit and it turned out fine





http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/cardboard鈥?/a>
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment