Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it okay if i paint my body for a High school football game?

My friends and I decided we are going to paint our bodies for a game next week..


Do you think the school will let us do this?


What kind of paint should we use? Where can we find it?





We are the number one school in California fyi :)


The Centennial Huskies. ha.





we'll spell H U S K I E S with all red on our bodies and black lettering. Sounds good?Is it okay if i paint my body for a High school football game?
What exactly is the school supposed to do? Make you scrub off all the paint before they let you in the stadium?





Of course it is OK -- as long as you have a valid ticket, the team makes the same profit if you are painted or unpainted.





Re: the type of paint, best advice is to ask someone who's ';painted'; themselves for a game before %26amp; ask them for advice. You would probably be better off using something closer to make-up than paint, since paint is very difficult to remove from skin -- just ask any painter!Is it okay if i paint my body for a High school football game?
You will look like a jack ***. Make sure you use actual paint designed to be applied to the human body. You can kill yourselves if you slap on latex house paint or whatever you find on sale at Home Depot.
make sure to buy the body paint they have at stores that's unleaded
Lol I paint my face before a game idk why you couldn't paint your body.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment