Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it okay for you to paint your body for a hockey game?

My friends and I we would want to paint our bodies for a hockey game, is that okay in an arena, because i have never seen it before. I have seen it in outdoor sports though.Is it okay for you to paint your body for a hockey game?
Its okay if yeh want to! just warning you might be coldIs it okay for you to paint your body for a hockey game?
Sure....it shows suport for your team....but do it only if you dress in green and support the Dallas Stars!!!!!!
try to show your support but bring a pair of clothes cuz lots of indoor sports facilities dont allow body paint but its worth a try
depends on the paint remember not house paint make up stuff like halloween maybe but you sweat so not great idea at all this stuff will run down into eyes.
of course it's ok, you gotta support the team
yeah! just because Im a girl and ice skates dosent mean Ive never been to a hockey game!








ITS TOATTLY WILD!
Yes it is ok, but remember one point: you know those girls that are overweight and wear thongs...do not try this at a hockey game with body paint!
what part?
Yeah! Especially during the playoffs!
Depends on the arena. A lot of times if you'll go to the arena's website, it should tell you there. Or you can just call up there and ask. They may just say the front of the bodies only, or none at all, etc.
Sure! I've done that plenty of times to NHL games. I'm sure if they allow it there, then they would anywhere.
you could call the arena's office and ask them what their policies are on the matter
Sure why not?!
I don't know! I think it depends on the stadium. At Scott Trade (formerly Savvis) in St. Louis, I got kicked out for beating on the boards after a goal! Now thats some bullsh*t! I'd give it a shot!
I would say, try to show up early with the paint on, so if they don't let you in for being a nutball, you have time to go home and shower before the game starts.
I don't think any professional sports area has any rules against body paiting. You'll be fine.
hell ya, sombody has to bring fun back!!!!!!!!!
yes its OK to paint your body

No comments:

Post a Comment